PAN Archive fleece trousers
Part of the special Archive Capsule dedicated to the Frecce Tricolori, which reinterprets PAN's archive graphics in a contemporary key, this gauzed fleece trouser is made by combining rows of different colours, giving the garment a unique look.
- Flamed gauze cotton with mouliné effect
- Yarn-dyed with white spray all over
- Adjustable waistband with drawstring
- Sewn flap
- Pockets on the sides and one back welt pocket
- Big side pockets with iconic turreted eagle embroidered on the flap and shield patch print on the left one
- Stretch leg bottom
- Size L has a waist of 42 cm, leg length from the crotch of 72 cm and leg bottom of 14 cm.
FIT: Comfort - The model is 185 cm tall and wears size L
COMPOSITION: 80% Cotton - 20% Polyester
CARE: Gentle wash at 30°C. Wash inside out.
Aeronautica Militare © 2022